Why fish collagen?
- Collagen / gelatin is usually made from bone or skin from cow, pig and chicken. There are few manufacturers of marine collagen.
- Fish collagen is more easily absorbed than animal collagen due to its low molecular weight. It is effective for holding liquid (1 kg holds 25-30 liters of water).
- Because the fish collagen does not contain fat or calcium, it is well suited as a dietary supplement and for cosmetic use.
- No risk of Mad Cow Disease(MCD)
- No risk of swine fever
- The collagen peptide in the Mermaid Marine Collagen is Kosher and Halal-approved
- No GMO problem with wild fish